Safety and caring for your products

Gemstone Candles

These are high quality candles so please follow this advice to get the most from them. 

  • When burning your candle for the first time allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass to reduce the risk of tunnelling.
  • Trim your wick before each burn by breaking off the burnt wood with your fingers.
  • Place on a flat heat resistant surface away from anything flammable.
  • Keep the wax clear of debris.
  • Never leave a burning candle unattended, keep out of reach of children/pets.
  • If burning other candles, keep at least a 10cm distance between them.
  • Keep away from draughts and burn in a well-ventilated room.
  • Keep upright. A flame touching the side of a jar can cause the glass to crack.
  • Do not allow a candle to burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
  • Please note that when the soy wax sets it can have a pitted appearance, this is normal and does not effect the performance of the candle.
  • Carefully remove the gemstone from the wax, wipe the stone with a tissue then wash with warm water and soap.

 

 Wax Melts

  • Our wax melts are suitable for traditional burners that use unscented tea lights, as well as electric melters.
  • Unlike candles, the wax in melts will not evaporate. You can re-use the wax a number of times until the fragrance has gone completely.
  • Carefully remove the gemstone from the wax, wipe the stone with a tissue then wash with warm water and soap.
  • Keep wax away from children and pets.
  • Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
  • Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl and keep wax clear of debris.
  • Do not try to move the oil/wax melter until it has cooled completely and the wax has solidified.
  • Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances.
  • Ensure surface under the meter is heatproof.

 

Reed Diffusers

  • Remove the plastic from the lid.
  • Place your reed sticks into the oil and leave them to sit for 1 hour.
  • Flip the reeds over to help speed up the process of releasing the fragrance.
  • Place your reed diffuser in a location where it won't be knocked.
  • Keep away from electrical appliances and flames.
  • Do not light the diffuser reeds.
  • Keep your reed diffuser out of reach of children and pets.
  • If spilt, the mixture may stain/damage surfaces.